1. Name of the application provider that acquires information
KOBARITE Co. Ltd.
2. User information to be acquired
– Device unique ID
– Search keyword and barcode
– Selection result of search candidate
3. Acquisition method
– Device unique ID: Automatic acquisition by application
– Search keyword and barcode: Input by user
– Selection result of search candidate: Operation of application by user
4. Purpose of using user information
– Device unique ID: In order to detect unauthorized use of the search service provided by this application.
– Search keywords and barcodes: To provide search services.
– Selection result of search candidate: To improve the quality of search service of this application.
It may also be used for the following purposes.
– Creation of statistical data of the service provided by this application
5. Notice, publication or consent acquisition method
This policy is published on our website and applies only to this application. Users should confirm this policy when installing this application. Having the installation of this application, it is considered that the user has agreed to this policy.
6. External transmission, third party provided, presence of information collection module
In order to provide the search service of this application, the acquired user information is sent to our server. Search keywords are sent from our servers to the servers of search engine providers we partner with.
This application uses the cloud service contracted by the user to synchronize data such as photos and texts entered by the user among multiple devices owned by the user. Data such as photos and texts are sent to the cloud server. We do not collect those data. Specifically, it refers to Apple’s iCloud service.
There is no built-in information collection module in this application.
This application has a function to transmit the data to the outside so that the user can share data such as photos and texts with friends and acquaintances. The external sending function works only by the user’s explicit intention.
7. Contact information
KOBARITE Co. Ltd.
4-16-1 Azamino Aoba-ku
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
(Reception hours: weekdays 10am to 4pm)
We may change this policy as necessary. If we make a change, we will publish it on our website.
[Effective on April 2, 2019]