Terms and Conditions of KOBARITE Communication App
These terms and conditions govern the handling of customers when using KOBARITE Communications application software (hereinafter referred to as the “application”) provided Kobayashi Research Institute of Treatment and Education, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “company”). Please use this application after agreeing to these terms.
1. Consent to the Terms
2. Change of Terms
Our company can revise the contents of this agreement at any time, and the user shall accept it.
3. Use of application
(1) Use of this application is started by downloading the application.
(2) If you use the paid function of this application, you will pay the usage fee via the service store such as AppStore and GooglePlay.
(3) The usage period is defined for the paid function of this application, and the usage period is automatically renewed and the usage fee is charged unless the user cancels.
(4) The cancellation of the paid function of this application shall be performed by the user via a service store such as AppStore or GooglePlay.
(5) The Company will not return the charge for the paid function for any reason.
4. Account Management
Users shall register and manage any information registered at the time of use (hereinafter referred to as “Registration Information” including e-mail address, ID, password, etc.) under their own responsibility. The user shall not allow this to be used by a third party, or shall not lend, assign, change the name, buy or sell, etc.
5. Handling of personal information, etc.
6. Prohibited acts
When using this application, our company prohibits the user from the following acts.
(1) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party
(2) Acts of defamation or unfair discrimination or defamation of the reputation or credit of the Company or a third party
(3) In addition to the above, acts that the Company deems inappropriate
(1) We do not guarantee the effect of using this application. In addition, we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of this application.
(2) We do not guarantee that the functions provided by this application are accurate and that no malfunction will occur. In addition, we do not take any responsibility for the damage provided by the function provided by this application is not accurate and any problems.
(3) We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by content change, interruption or termination of this application.
(4) We do not take any part in the user’s usage environment of this application and do not take any responsibility.
(5) We do not guarantee that this service is compatible with all information devices, and there may be a problem with the operation of this application as the OS version of the information device provided for the use of this application is upgraded. The user acknowledges in advance that there is a possibility. The Company does not guarantee that the problem will not be resolved, for example, by correcting the program that the Company makes when such a problem occurs.
(6) The user acknowledges in advance that the use of part or all of this service may be restricted in accordance with changes in the terms of service and operation policies of the service store such as AppStore and GooglePlay.
(7) The Company shall not be liable in any way for disputes and problems between users and other users. In case of trouble between the user and other users, it is the responsibility of both parties to solve it and shall not make any claim to our company.
8. How to contact us
(1) Users of this application should contact or contact us by sending it from the inquiry form installed at an appropriate place in this application or our website or by a method specified separately by us.
(2) Inquiry information
KOBARITE Co. Ltd.
4-16-1 Azamino Aoba-ku,
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
(Reception hours: weekdays 10am – 4pm)
9. Governing Law, Jurisdiction
(1) The validity, interpretation and performance of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
(2) Regarding disputes, lawsuits and all other disputes between the Company and users, the Yokohama Summary Court or the Yokohama District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court depending on the amount of complaint.
[Effective on April 2, 2019]